The Belarusian national technical university invites you to participate in the IV International scientific and practical conference “Continuous education system “School – the University”. Innovations and prospects” dedicated to the 100th anniversary of the Belarusian National Technical University, which will take place on October 29-30, 2020 to Minsk.
Registration of conferees, internal or correspondence participation in a conference, the publication of reports – it is free.
Working languages of the conference: Belarusian, Russian, English.
After the conference it is planned to publish a collection of articles with a full-text version on the website of the Scientific Digital Library eLIBRARY.RU.
Registration is open until October 1, 2020.
Problem field of the conference
- Implementation of strategic approaches in the development of an ongoing system of education “School-University”.
- Innovative technologies in the system of ongoing education “School-University”.
- Popularization of engineering and technical-technological knowledge in the system of education “School-University”.
- Potential and possibilities of diagnostics of educational achievements of the students.
- Aspects of the formation of a contingent of competitive specialists.
- Optimization of professional self-determination of students in the implementation of various forms and types of pre-university training.
- Modern forms of on-line learning: problems and trends.
- Effectiveness of distance education.
- Continuity in the system of general secondary and higher education.
We hope to welcome you
at the Belarusian National Technical University